www.allods2.com

Игровой сервер
Текущее время: 29 апр 2024, 12:29

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 23 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Problem with connect to hat
Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 12 фев 2009, 16:40 

Yea, I finally got in (repair worked on the 2nd one) and played a bit of Golden Land.
Joined about 20 minutes before the map changed, and at about 10 minutes in, I went to go look up something (unrelated)
I came back at about 2 minutes left to mapchange, and got PK-ed and bag-stolen. :cens:

Joy. :ubejso:

so yea.. great fun.
Time to make another player.
Put in a ticket on it, though I don't know how well the system works, for people like this one that did it on purpose.

BTW, I can't find anywhere to erase a game account (not character), and the only way I can access my cabinet lately, is if I logout and login. The cabinet link says the URL's not available.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 12 фев 2009, 17:27 
Картостроитель

I think that the Administrator must re-boot PvM server in order for your 1st login to be repaired as well. I will tell him if he fails to see this topic.

As for Player Killers - there are a lot of those, who will kill you just for fun (not only for your items), but there are many good people as well, and not so few of them speak English to some extent (works besf if you use short phrases like: 'go pvp' or 'I buy full c70' or 'Where to buy book Teleport'). To avoid Player Killers, read the Manual in the starting menu - it explains how to play without much fear of those.

If you need anymore advice, feel free to create a different topic and ask your questions there. I will be glad to help. I visit the forum almost every day.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 12 фев 2009, 17:31 
Картостроитель

As for players who kill you on easy or medium leveled maps, there is a special item in the 'rules' section. Read the rules. In short, any player who kills your newly-created character with powerful spells and/or items is subjected to punishment (ban). This includes only Easy and Medium maps. Once you're on Hard, there are no rules concerning Player Killers.

As for login erase - if you cannot erase it, make a new one.

And why would you delete your character? Again, read the Manual and see how you should play in the beginning to avoid item loss and to gain experience.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 23 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа