www.allods2.com

Игровой сервер
Текущее время: 29 апр 2024, 14:42

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: PK'ing
Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 15 май 2010, 16:50 

I GOT KILLED LOT OF TIMES TODAY AND I AM SICK!!!!!!!!!!!
That guy Ива or something like that was hes name follows me in every map and never leaves me alone i begged people to stop him but no one could so i aways had items lost and skill levels which i worked so hard every day going down!
If you peopel say pk is for fun then ok, but is it fun also if the pk takes my items?! Then that is not called fun that is called making fast money!
I have no idea how people manage to get to high levels here with out being killed by strong assholes but i may quit this game for sure if this keep it like that i cant just stay on leather items for ever and on medium and up leather items dont help at all.
If you admins dont find a way to make players to not drop items then i may get pissed off and quit the game also no need to ban people just deal with item drop some how!

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 15 май 2010, 17:41 

PAS_BG писал(а):
I GOT KILLED LOT OF TIMES TODAY AND I AM SICK!!!!!!!!!!!
That guy Ива or something like that was hes name follows me in every map and never leaves me alone i begged people to stop him but no one could so i aways had items lost and skill levels which i worked so hard every day going down!
If you peopel say pk is for fun then ok, but is it fun also if the pk takes my items?! Then that is not called fun that is called making fast money!
I have no idea how people manage to get to high levels here with out being killed by strong assholes but i may quit this game for sure if this keep it like that i cant just stay on leather items for ever and on medium and up leather items dont help at all.
If you admins dont find a way to make players to not drop items then i may get pissed off and quit the game also no need to ban people just deal with item drop some how!

What is your name ingame, we should have a chat. Any buyable item is cheap as chips imo, its the quest gear that gets my goat.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 15 май 2010, 19:21 

Ok, this is it. I'm just sick of getting killed on easy maps by idiots wearing better gear. Today I've lost decent stuf, in fact all I had to complete retards that have nothign better to do than killing people. The rules clearly states that this is a banable offence so I ask admins to do something about it. It happened on WTS Desert and Border Empire maps and the guys that killed me were: *.*, Dart Vader (these 2 characters may be the same idiot) and another guy whos name I forgot, please check logs. If these guys dont get banned then im getting the fuck out of here, had just enough of the stupidity that fills this server.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 15 май 2010, 21:36 

Ooooh

I remember Dart Vader, not sure how he got on an easy map tbh.

He helped me out when i first started, pked me on turtle beach and then bought me all spells and gave me 50 mill.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 15 май 2010, 23:07 

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

2 pkers. also putting 100% in clan tag crashes game for some.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа