www.allods2.com

Игровой сервер
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 15:16

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Full Evil Islands Set (excluding pike)
Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 14 май 2010, 13:06 

Full Set Excluding Pike
Изображение

1: Number one is the helm. I consider this the easiest to get item by far.
Red starfish surrounded by 4 bat (2). Rather easy to get.
Coords: 9, 91
Изображение
2: Number two is the shield.
Dragon, lure him onto land and he is no worry. Bees and bats around. Prismatic Spray / Similar Advised.
Coords: 39, 78
Изображение
3: Number three are the leggings.
Green Starfish surrounded by 5 blue spiders.
Coords: 239, 96
Изображение
4: Number four is the bracers.
Necromancer surrounded by 2 other necromancers and some high hp skeletons.
Coords: 222, 243
Изображение
5: Number five is the curiass.
Necromancer Surrounded by Necromancer Hordes (Quite Dangerous)
He stands in the middle of the astral circle.
Coords: 192, 243
Изображение
6: Number six is the ring.
Green Starfish (2000hp)
Coords: 120, 242
Изображение
7: Number seven is the gauntlets.
Dragon 2 (1450hp) Surrounded by 3 Succubus.
Coords: 43, 181
Изображение
8: Number eight is the chain mail.
A starfish (Green) 2000 Hp.
Coords: 204, 126
Изображение
9: Number nine is the necklace.
Green Ogre (Man Eater) surrounded by other man eaters (Ogres)
Coords: 10, 164
Изображение
10: Number 10 is the pike, which i have not discovered yet. (I have had it and it was not worth having, a better pike can be found on the interception quest. I will make a guide for that another time)

Изображение

Have fun questing for this really overpowered gear, considering the strength of the monsters. And may you have a good.. err.. yeah. Time!

CAN YOU DELETE THE OTHER TOPIC PLEASE? COORDINATES WERE NOT ADDED.

THANK YOU, CEE AND MAY YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME QUESTING.

ps: i really dont like pike, reallyreallyreally.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Full Evil Islands Set (excluding pike)
Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 14 май 2010, 20:14 

Is like you read my mind!! Thanks, Cee

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 19 май 2010, 04:55 

I did read your mind.

I hope i'll see you back once ban expires. Or give me a new player name if you can create a new character.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 19 май 2010, 05:23 

Been playing the maps locally and it kinda ruined the mistery lol Wearing all the gear, beating almost all the mobs etc The only thing that might get spicy is the newly required teamwork play. But that I shall find out when the ban expires and if I find the time to play that often - exams are close. Can't make a new char, it's an account ban, and making a new account is against the rules lol

Btw, here is the crappy pike:
Изображение
Strong ghost (oBo) drops it

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 19 май 2010, 08:09 

Well i have nearly set up a team of around 5 players, including you me and 3 aussies :)

We will see at some point.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 09:50 
Клан [Elite]

Играет онлайн с: 2009
Специализация: Играть ради удовольствия
My god! I so am glad! At last it has occurred! Now I will kill Fathers of game А2! I will be the king! :dirol: :pardon:

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 23 май 2010, 15:46 

An addition to the guide.

SOLO PLAY

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am sure you are yearning to feel the "power" of this "wonderful" gear.

You will get this, and be pked by people in crystal on the easy maps, but dont worry about that, thats still to come!

Log on to the evil islands map at the start, there is always a huge rush for the items at time. Undoubtedly as time passes, this will fade.

Get some nice adamant gear, 20 - 40 fireball scrolls and 20 odd blizzard scrolls, resistance to fire and water scrolls (5000 each) are a must for this quest as a beginner, teleport is always useful for ninjaing someone elses items and this is a possibility (if you want someone to call you a rat a bunch of times and threaten you with death, this is a must). Walk down by the tree, near the bless and haste trigger. (This will help you race for the items, its worth being a tortoise for a second to pass by the challenger a minute.
Изображение
You must not be invisible to get buffed (this helps later on, as traps do not spring when you are invisible)

And we start on our quest of the evil islands. Kind of depressing north of the map is obsolete.

Изображение

We are in the centre square. Just spawned. We want to buff up before going anywhere else.

Изображение

We then rush off to point number one. Which is stated in the first post. On the far left (west) of the map. If you do not know which way is left (west) , unplug ethernet cable pls.

Pass the trolls, then use fireball on the bats. Once they are dead, regroup for health. Starfish should return to his previous location.

Изображение

Then we use blizzard on the starfish, 5 should do the trick. Do not stand too close to him.

Изображение

Once starfish is dead, you have the helm, the rest of the map should be easy. We pretty much repeat tactics until whole set is earned.

Getting the shield:

Use your weapon or fireball scrolls on the bees. Be aware bees have 50 hp each which is 35 more than normal, bats should be no issue with fireball scroll. Then retreat and let dragon return.

Изображение

Jesus christ! My wording was awful in this image. Sorry guys.

What i meant was, mr dragon must still be on the island, but his head off the grey rock. Then a bag will drop, otherwise you have no items.

If you didnt get dragon bag, dont worry about it! Theres always next time (there really is)

Right, the ogre. He is dangerous (to a player with my items helm + shield and shop 20 axe skill and whatnot)

Cast the blizzard scrolls behind him, not too fast because then you waste scrolls, but not too slow, as you will be killed, stand on the far left so other ogres do not join in with him (speedy death)

Изображение

Ok sorry, will continue this in a bit, been up all night. Can the two topics be merged when this walkthrough is completed by me?

PS: it is the same routine from here on! round the roundabout, avoid main and dangerous creatures and go for the target! (use map editor)

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 24 май 2010, 14:03 

I forgot, i didnt post the exact items i had bought.

Изображение

I went for "full resistance" gear, at a level of this level, full resistance items are a no-no. +5 - +6 resistance was the best i could get, the meteoric ring would stop you getting back in the map.

Изображение

Kill the dragon using blizzard scrolls, if you had a bow, which you should not have for soloing this map (Unless previous warrior experience is had) If you have a bow walk under the dragon and let the sucubus fire their fireballs at it, this is a great way to kill the dragon, as 4 fireballs hitting it speeds up death time. also. If you dont, just continuously spam blizzard scrolls until it is dead.
Изображение

Then scoop the loot.

To get the ring, kill the three starfish at south. Fun indeed :) Same tactics as always.
Изображение

To kill the ghost to get the pike, some people prefer doing this to killing the three starfish above- and then coming down, kill the necromancers first and the ghosts will not damage you because of previous absorbtion.
Изображение

To kill right hand starfish use blizzard scrolls or your pike to kill it, pike is pretty decent even with 0 pike skill. Guaranteed hit ;)
Изображение

To get the bracer rush in and attack the middle necromancer, its easy. Then run away once item is attained.
Изображение

Then run round again, and run down the side of the mountain following the squirrels, this will avoid main conflict, and you will get necromancer on his own.
Изображение

Rush in there, and kill him quickly, his friends above will join in, and thats no problem for a nearly full geared evil islands player. Good luck hunting and may you enjoy this map!
Изображение

If you need any assistance with my SHIT instruction let me know, thanks, Cee/Clare/Dee.

(EvilIslands brings out a darker side in me, yesterday i ninjaed about 3 players... they were already dressed in full items so i didnt think they needed it ;) )

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 07 июн 2010, 12:58 

Great job Cee! Now I can learn how to beat epic, ancient, elite bosses and monster alone with out the need of any people around. :D

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 07 июн 2010, 21:24 

Thats not entirely true you dumb fuck.

All you can do is level up to a higher level without much risk of PK.

Apparently you didnt get far in single player )

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа