www.allods2.com

Игровой сервер
Текущее время: 29 апр 2024, 19:52

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Introduction
Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 02:27 

Hi people. My name is Petar and I am from Bulgaria. I am verry attracted by any logical thinking games like this one. I play ROM2 from 1999th year. What most I like in ROM2/allods2 is the big shopping in which you just travel the world to buy stuff or farm lot of gold(in this game is the only in which the gold seem to be verry valuable not like diablo 2 and etc.). I know things have been changed here on this hat, so I will try to "integrate" my self to the battlenet variant of ROM2. Well I have verry big expiriance with computers, politics, economics and mathematics all day staying and studing those stuff. I also have not much of life for which people alot blame me and think like I am alien from another dimension, but they are wrong I have been borned here I just had bad life and this is my choise not theyrs. I will be glad to meet lot of people both russian or non russian in one condition - they to speak english so we can understand each other.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Introduction
Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 09:12 

PAS_BG писал(а):
Well I have verry big expiriance with computers, politics, economics and mathematics all day staying and studing those stuff.

Since when nowadays "expiriance" with computers leads to common disability to solve simple problems with display resolution and politics leads to rude private message to unknown people?

P.s. Please, consider using a spellchecker.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 13:35 

Dude, from all russians here which cannot even talk simple english, you targeted me as bad english speaker.
Maybe you can think who have psychic problems here. I tryed to be friendly, but you are keep trying to ruin every thing.
Notice: I am bulgarian, so i dont mess my self with russians for nothing ... if you knew those great and strickt languages which are not hard like english in writing.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 13:45 

And maybe you cannot read or you are just trying to make your self smarter.
I already KNEW about color bits and resolutions but aways thought hi was for high but in short(was too lazy to check wikipedia for it, was busy to read about other stuff for C+ or GM6.1 programming). When i was working with the map editor in rom2 and believe me, at then I was verry little boy, you were still drinking milk. So you could explane to people with the simple words "Change your colors to 16 bits, or ROM2 editor wont ever run.", but you preffered it the hard and long way to argue and being smart. Pride is killing people and making them forget what is right or what is wrong! If you want to keep it that way then so be it, but stop messing me in your problems any more. You have been answered by smarter peoples already and in more simple language which even new people may understand it.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 14:18 

PAS_BG писал(а):
And maybe you cannot read or you are just trying to make your self smarter.
I already KNEW about color bits and resolutions but aways thought hi was for high but in short(was too lazy to check wikipedia for it, was busy to read about other stuff for C+ or GM6.1 programming). When i was working with the map editor in rom2 and believe me, at then I was verry little boy, you were still drinking milk. So you could explane to people with the simple words "Change your colors to 16 bits, or ROM2 editor wont ever run.", but you preffered it the hard and long way to argue and being smart. Pride is killing people and making them forget what is right or what is wrong! If you want to keep it that way then so be it, but stop messing me in your problems any more. You have been answered by smarter peoples already and in more simple language which even new people may understand it.

I don't mind your thinking slowly; I mind your posting faster than you think

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 14:25 

Who are you any way? Have you registered in the forum just because of me? All your posts are 9 and all are for me and all that is strange admins should check for double register.
I am done, you are psychicaly unnormal. No pitty or moral in you to realise any thing. Unlike you I will say, sorry if I hurted any of your feelings for any thing. Sorry for what ever reason you does not like me. Sorry it is not your fault.
I hope you are happy from your self.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 15:24 

PAS_BG писал(а):
When i was working with the map editor in rom2 and believe me, at then I was verry little boy, you were still drinking milk.

I drink milk sometimes. BTW, before this moment I was pretty sure you are "verry" little boy, too.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 15:50 

you people are full of shit
alot wrong with you
the wors forum i was in
i think to go back to wc3 or wow
when i know this game is full of shitty people then its no fun any more like it was befor
to admins and every one .!.
and best ban me cause im gona spam the shit out of this forum

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 18:11 

Ahaha, loser )
To quit is the simpliest way.

Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2010, 18:13 

and what u suggest to do to stay here and listen ur shit which is not even worth ?

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа